Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Heavy Clothes on the Upper Body can Stop the Recovery Process

I have noticed that heavy clothes on the upper body can make the recovery process very difficult and possibly even impossible. My advice is wearing as light weighted clothes as possible. There are a lot of stores that sell clothes that are really light weighted even for use during winter time. The worst thing that I have experienced during my recovery time was when I first used a pair of shoes that lifted up my heels (will never do that again) and at the same time used a quite heavy winter jacket. The free fall of the ribcage was really evident and a sharp feeling of discomfort aroused. The weight from the heavy jacket accelerated the free fall of the ribcage. This may also be one of the minor reasons I think to the development of PE (heavy clothes on the upper body).

No comments:

Post a Comment