Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Friday, May 16, 2014

Sternum Lifter 2.0


I have now a second version of my completely own exercise ”Sternum Lifter”. I simply call it;

Sternum Lifter 2.0

I have implemented the same idea as I did with the exercise “Modified Dumbbell Pullovers 2.0” and the idea is to increase the amount of force in the abdominal area by lifting the legs in the form of a “V”. And the reason for the new one is to be able to use heavier weights which will produce more force on the sternum and make it to lift and stretch more effective.

1.       Lie down on the back on a flat absolutely horizontal surface and hold a pair of dumbbells.

2.       Lift your legs, arms and upper body at the same time. It is important to not lift the arms too highly. Not higher than the illustration shows.
       3.     Repeat 10 times, 3 sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment