Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Effective Exercise for Pectus Excavatum


This exercise is a “light weight exercise” and it helps to recover the back (both the muscles and the spine). I have found this one to be very important. I call this one:

Kyphosis Fixer for PE

 

1.       Grab for example two rocks with a weight around 1.5 kg each and try to lie down on the stomach with the hands along the side.

2.       Lift your upper body a few centimeters from the floor so that you can feel a little pressure on the flared ribs and look forward as the picture shows. At the same time: Lift the arms so that they touch each other.
       3.    Repeat many times (10 reps, 2-3 sets).

 
Here you can find another very good "light weight exercise" that lifts the sternum out: http://pectusexcavatumrevolutionblog.blogspot.se/2013/10/light-weight-exercise-for-pe-sternum.html

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I just stumbled upon your site and i do think this is revolution. Thanks for all the info and research.
    So i want to improve my pe what should i do first what exercises i should do?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make a "Quick Start Guide" and post it here on my blog soon! Yes, I Think you are right when you do believe this is revolution. My personal view is that I am sure about it. It will just take some time for the World to be as sure as I am.

    Most important thing is as I always say; Posture correction. How to fix it is described here on this site.

    ReplyDelete