Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Thursday, December 5, 2013

How to Lift Your Sternum During Sleep 3.0


This latest sleeping-strategy is simply a combination of the first and the second one (both available on my blog). A chronological combination of them which I have tested for a while and it has proved to be outstanding the most effective way and my new record is 5 mm. My last published improvement record before this one was 9 mm. But I must say that it is quite difficult to keep the sternum at this new record. It depends a lot on how much I am up on the feet (without ordinary shoes). If it is possible to reach full correction (?) of course I don’t know but I’ll try but anyway it feels great to know that I have full control over my sternum at the moment and I can say that I have reached 90% correction (will soon publish a new picture).

To be clear:
First “How to Lift Your Sternum During Sleep” as described (skip step 3) and then directly (the same night) “How to Lift Your Sternum During Sleep 2.0”. These together I call “How to Lift Your Sternum During Sleep 3.0”. I believe them to be of significant value to make dramatic improvements to PE.

The first one can be found here and the second one is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment