Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Measure the Depth of Pectus Excavatum

To make improvements and to get optimal motivation I think the best way to do it is to measure the depth daily. Try to lie down on the floor and do as the picture shows below. By continously do this every day you will know that you are on the right way.
The picture shows me and the depth in this picture is a little more than 1 cm. Once it was about 5. I will continue with my self-treatment and see if it's possible to go the whole way to full correction.

This blog is related to:

https://sites.google.com/site/pectusexcavatumrevolution/home

5 comments:

  1. Har du bilder på hur ditt pe såg ut innan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikael Meyerhöffer: I will answer your question in English. You asked me if I have any pictures showing what my funnel chest looked like before the recovery. I have x-ray photos at the hospital in Örebro, Sweden. I will try to get a copy and publish them on the web. If it's possible to do that, it will probably take some time to get them. I will do it as son as I can. I also would like to take a new x-ray photo and compare them.

      Delete
  2. Do you think it is possible to do this with Verbatim Five Fingers shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the models I saw when I checked them out may work. But some of them probably wont. I think you have to hold them in your own hands and measure the difference between the front and the back of them to be sure and have a look inside. During my research I have found it extremely important to NOT lift up the heels at all, not even a few millimeters. I will do further research to see if I can find something of interest. Please tell me what you will do.

      Delete
  3. Have a look here: http://pectusexcavatumrevolutionblog.blogspot.se/2013/11/zero-drop-shoes-must-to-fix-pectus.html

    ReplyDelete