Posture Diagram

Posture Diagram

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Foot Recovery Update Before/After


During my research about PE I also found out that flat feet are linked to the condition and after strictly using only professional barefoot shoes (zero drop) my feet have recovered in an almost miraculous way. Today my “ex-torture feet” are healthy and almost completely healed, no pain at all. My philosophy is to not use any support, which I believe makes the muscles in the feet to work in a natural way. The more I walk the more healthy my feet gets. When I put my feet on the ground the arches falls a little down but that is the type of feet I have. Now compared to then; they are not extremely flattened and deformed anymore.
It is tree months between the two pictures. The first one was uploaded here on my blog after some progress in December 2013.



This proves to me that ordinary shoes can cause a lot of damage to the feet.
 
 
Note: During the healing process it may occur some pain when they are being transformed to normal. I recommend to strictly not running during the healing process.    


No comments:

Post a Comment